Our Aftercare Department requires a friendly, outgoing professional to take over our Aftercare Department. Our current Aftercare Manager has decided to take some time to go travelling and we wish her all the best with this, however, it does leave us with an exciting opportunity for somebody new to come in and take over this role. We are looking for an individual who will be able to engage and work with our Aftercare Team and maintain a high level of engagement and satisfaction with our customers. To help make sure we get the right individual, we are looking for someone with previous experience in a franchised Aftercare department who is looking for a new opportunity.
Aftercare Manager Job Duties
· The ability to manage, motivate and train staff to ensure the growth and development of the Aftercare department.
· Understanding of other departments in the business and the ability to work effectively with them.
· Displays extensive working knowledge of industry regulations, standards and practices, including product details and company services offered
· Offers exemplary customer service, including maintaining customer relationships and ensuring repeat customers by upselling products and services and taking care of any customer concerns or complaints quickly and professionally
· Assists with or performs administrative tasks
· Resolves Aftercare desk problems and improves current service desk methods to increase productivity and customer service
· Regularly audits work being done and customer service being provided to ensure all standards are met and that repair work is carried out effectively, correctly, and thoroughly
· Oversees team members performing inspections, preparing reports and managing workshop efficiency
Aftercare Manager Skills and Qualifications
Previous Aftercare Experience (advisor or manager), Comprehensive Industry Knowledge, Management Experience, Strong Customer-Facing Skills, Strong Written and Verbal Communication, Self-Motivated, Troubleshooting, Creative Problem-Solving, Full UK Driving Licence
As with all our roles here in Halliday’s, you as an individual and your attitude are more important than the qualifications and experience that you can list. Even if you don’t meet all of our preferred criteria we would still like to hear from you if you are interested in being part of our team.Apply Now
Here at Halliday’s everyone plays a part in what we do. You will be responsible for ensuring that vehicles are checked and cleaned to the required high standards and available for sale as well as ensuring all vehicles are parked correctly in the yard and kept secure. The chosen individual will need to be a perfectionist, a grafter and work well within a closely knit team. These guys take great pride in their work and get a buzz when they hear clients happy with the presentation of their new car. You will maintain good communication with management at all times and will make a positive contribution to achieving branch objectives.